Global Epicenter, Tight-Knit Community
We invite you to join us! Membership in the Medical Alley Association is unique. You’re not just joining a club – you’re becoming a part of a community.
As a member organization, you gain access to global health technology and care leadership, exclusive content and insights, public policy support and opportunities to meet and mingle. FOR EVERYONE. Every employee in your organization employee can access our services!
We are health technology and care. We are the central nervous system of this vibrant and unique health technology cluster. Want to connect with key opinion leaders or investors? We can help. Want to meet the entrepreneur who’s changing the game? We can help. Networking? Yes. Industry Intelligence? Yes. Access to influencers and public officials? Yes!
View the Member List
Membership has its privileges. Benefits include:
- Full service access for all employees
- Exclusive “Members-Only” content and insights
- “Members-Only” Events & Member discounts
- Events & Resources for employee development, recruitment & retention
- Participation in public policy & access to officials
- Access to thought leaders, intelligence and reports
- Access to business, investment and growth opportunities
- Marketing & advertising opportunities
- Bio Business Solutions purchasing consortium – on average, members save $30,000 annually, and some as much as $1,000,000
See Membership Dues
Membership Dues Changes for 2017
Medical Alley Association Members - Thank you for your continued support and engagement! With a record number of new companies joining the Medical Alley Association, we are excited for 2017!
This year, MAA will be transitioning the timing of our annual memberships. Due to upcoming changes in financial accounting standards and an opportunity to serve you with greater efficiency, we’ll be executing this transition throughout 2017, such that annual membership in 2018 will be consistent with the calendar and tax year.
We are anticipating some changes and restructuring of the MAA dues categories and pricing for 2018, but have not yet finalized those schedules. We appreciate your patience and commitment as we make this shift. If you have any questions about this change, please contact Greg Groppoli at email@example.com. Thank you for your Membership!