Medical Alley Association serves the individuals and organizations that comprise Minnesota's health industry by influencing policy, fostering connections and providing critical intelligence to improve the quality of health around the world.
1. Sansoro Health Raises $5.2 Million to Drive Integration of Digital Health Applications with Electronic Medical Records
2. Rochester Startup Vyriad Expanding, Signs Lease for Ex-IBM Building
3. DeviceTalks, Medical Alley Partner to Create a World-Class, Medtech Experience Only at DeviceTalks Minnesota
4. Partnerships Make a More Affordable Campus
5. Mayo Plans 'Training and Command Center'
6. Creating IT Futures, Minneapolis Urban League & City of Minneapolis Bring IT-Ready Career Program Downtown
7. Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota Announces New "Future of Health Care" Initiative
8. Blue Cross CEO 'Cautiously Optimistic' About Individual Market
9. The Role of Health Technology in Lessening Pressures on the NHS
10. Zyga Announces 100th Patient Enrolled in Clinical Study on Simmetry Sacroiliac Joint Fusion
11. Medtronic Signs Definitive Agreement to Divest a Portion of Its Patient Monitoring & Recovery Division to Cardinal Health for $6.1 Billion
12. Surmodics Appoints Lisa Wipperman Heine to its Board of Directors
13. DiaMedica Therapeutics Completes Private Placement with U.S. Based Family Office
Stay Current with the Latest News + Events