2015 was a great year for investment in Minnesota.
- Minnesota health technology investment reaches record $434.9M in 2015, the second consecutive year over $430M (2014 $430.9M)
- 101 companies secure investment in 2015, a record high - up from 87 in 2014
- $189M invested in Q4 2015 surpassing the previous quarter high in Q2 2009 by 35% ($140.3M)
- Medical device has third consecutive year of investment over $300M ($300.3M, $322.4M, and $302M)
- Digital health investment reaches $67.1M, up 59% from 2014
Thank you to Square 1 Bank for their sponsorship of the 2015 Annual Report.
View the 2015 Annual Investment Report